Re: Mutating Tables And Triggers

From: SATYA PAL <spgangwar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:54:14 GMT

Hi,

You can not update/insert/delete a record from the table on which you have defined the Trigger.

Example. If you have written a trigger On update then in this trigger you can do the processing or update some other table and so on... but once you try to updater the same table through this trigger then MUTUTAING TABLE error occur.

Regards
Satya