Oracle Financials Release 11 or 11i

From: Shah <dr8idba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:53:14 GMT

Hi all,

Thanks for reading.. Guys Got a Question.. As Oracle is coming our with New releases of Oracle Application.. That is Oracle Financials Release 11i.. Does any one ever tried to Install it on Personal Computer.. Even if they have Tried Oracle Financials Release 11.. Any help will be much appreciated...

One more thing Oracle Corporation Tries to have Universal Standards for Conducting Oracle University Classes.. In any country Do you Share Computer to Learn Oracle Financials Release 11i ?? As they have Certain Global Standrds but it seems that they are not following Global Standards in India.. Here we Share Computer for Learning Oracle Financials Release 11i ?? They Charges INR 1,65,000/- Which is close To about 3500/- US or 2400/- GBP but one thing I want to know Does any one ever did this courses in India ??? I am Oracle DBA in Mumbai.. ICICI.. but only Question is IS THIS WORTH IT ?? They say that it's Cheap but I don't think it is.. Because When ORACLE conducting courses in India
They give Shit about Global Standard and other things .. you will be successful etc but For any Indian it's Life long saving.. 1,65,000/- and I have no Idea about their RAGA of Success after finishing ORACLE FINANCIALS RELEASE 11i From Oracle Corporation INDIA

I have Same Questions For LARRY.. CEO oracle... Do you follow Global Standards in India of Just Suck them up..

Thanks

Shah Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:53:14 CEST

Original text of this message