Re: Database Creation Hangs at 50% for Oracle 9.0.1.0.0

From: Student <kennylim_at_techie.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:22:17 GMT

Upon reviewing the following document listed below in MetaLink. I reset to the recommended "kernel parameter size" and rebooted the system. I was then able to complete the database creation process.

Thought it might be useful for you guys whom are experimenting with 9i databases on SUN SPARC version.

            Doc ID:  Note:148673.1
            Subject:  SOLARIS: Quick Start Guide - 9.0.x RDBMS Installation