Some pro*c options questions

From: Olav <olavb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:12:14 GMT

**1**

Is there some way to know from inside the code if an option is set. I.e. if you use the option (threads=yes). Is there something like
EXEC ORACLE IFDEF THREADS;
I can do?

**2**

I there some way to see the options pro*c is invoked with? (I am using Visual Studio/Visual C++ custom build, so I don't actually know this ).

**3**

We have several .pc file that are used in different configurations in different projects. We have problems with ORACA structs becoming multiple or undefined when we link, so that we have to change the source.

I was thinking of having a scheme where we use a command-line define on one of the file where we want it to be allocated, and have it declared external if it not set.

Anybody do this? Some better setups? Perhaps having one oracle_globals.pc?

Thanks!
Olav Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:12:14 CEST

Original text of this message