Re: PL/SQL Editor

From: Bastiaan Schaap <fake_address_at_nomail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:51:29 GMT

PLSQL Developer does not have it's own oracle client software. Instead it's dependend on an installed Oracle client being present. Did you install the Oracle client software first? If not: install the Oracle client for your platform, configure your tnsnames. Then try to connect again....

HTH,

--
Bastiaan Schaap