Re: Listenings

From: Daniel A. Morgan <Daniel.Morgan_at_attws.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:51:13 GMT

"Sahm, Ulrich" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for a tool, as Crystal Reports to create Reports for Linux. One
> possibility is, to use a tool from Applixware. Are there any alternatives?
> The first step is to know, which tool I should use. The next step is to get
> connection to the oracle-database somewhere in the world.
>
> Thank you
>
> Ulrich

[Quoted] Linux doesn't need reports. It is an operating system. What database? What version? What kind of reports? What is the level of sophistication of the report writer(s)? Reports for printing? text files? web? PDF?

Unless your ISP charges you by the word ... please provide a bit of explanation [Quoted] so someone can actually help you.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:51:13 CEST

Original text of this message