Pipeline Newsletter - June Issue

From: Cam White <nospam_at_newsranger.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:50:32 GMT

The June Issue of the Pipeline Database Technology Newsletter is now available in a new and improved format. Here's your link:

http://revealnet.com/newsletter-v2/newsletter_0601.htm

INSIDE THE JUNE ISSUE: Oracle Technology Articles:

  • Managing Row-Level Security in Oracle 8i, by Michael R. Ault
  • Free Oracle Database Re-Creation Script, by Emil R. Augustine
  • PL/SQL Best Practices: Solve Problems Simply, by Tom Kyte
  • Web Applications and PL/SQL, by Daniel Clamage
  • DBA Tip: Choosing the Best Size for Net8 Data Blocks
  • PL/SQL Tip: Using the New NVL2 Function
  • Discussion of the Month - "Time to Slay Another Myth"
  • TOAD V7 Integrates revealNet Formatting Products
    • FREE BOOK OFFER: Find out how to get a free copy of "Oracle DBA Checklists" - O'Reilly & Associates author: RevealNet 76 pages

DB2 Technology Articles:

  • Implementing STAR Joins, RevealNet Knowledge Base Topic
  • Using the CASE Statement to Produce a Summary Report, by Lee Hayden
  • Lee Hayden, Robert Jans Join DB2 Pipeline SYSOP Team

Microsoft SQL Server Articles:

  • Manual Replication Cleanup, by Michael R. Hotek
  • Determining if a Column or Table Already Exists, by Neil Pike

HUMOR: "Tortured" English found in Businesses Around the World

The Pipeline Newsletter is RevealNet's monthly newsletter for database professionals. Our goal is to make this newsletter the best of its kind, and we encourage your feedback to help make it better.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet

.do IT smarter (tm)