Re: Oracle Reports vs. Crystal Reports

From: Todd Rubel <trubel_at_oakgroup.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:50:34 GMT

[Quoted] Thanks Daniel! Anyone else wanna chime in? It would be great if I could get a couple of responses. Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the help.

By the way, what I meant with question #5 (5. Does Oracle require the developers suite for configurability?) is: Do you need the Developer adition for any configurability options. That is, if you want to move around columns on the page or add a column, do you need the Developer Suite or can it somehow be done without it?

Thanks, again. I appreciate all the help.