Re: Forms Question 6.0.8.11

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:49:13 GMT

[Quoted] On Wed, 06 Jun 2001 05:51:15 GMT, jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk (Jane Williams) wrote:

>On Tue, 05 Jun 2001 17:55:52 GMT, "H Smith" <hsmith00_at_prodigy.net>
>wrote:
>
>>I have a form with multiple drop downs in which I use "List Items" . What I
>>don't want to see is the blank item that
>>appears as the last item in the list. I don't see how to prevent this.
>>
>>Any clues anyone?
>
>I've also had this problem: the solution is in work and I'm at home :(

[Quoted] Been to work, looked up Help, and here's what it said:

"Setting a poplist’s or T-list’s Required property may affect the values the list will display: When selected, an instance of a poplist

will display an extra null value if its current value is NULL or if its effective Required property is No (false). When selecting the current value of an instance of a T-list, it will be unselected (leaving the T-list with no selected value) if its effective Required property is No (false). But if its effective Required property is Yes (true), selecting a T-list instance’s current value will have no effect. The value will stay selected."

Hope that helps. Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:49:13 CEST

Original text of this message