Re: Jobs aborted with VNI-2015: Error while checking access rights

From: timkarnold <timkarnold_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:48:13 GMT

[Quoted] Make sure that the user you're using on the NT system the job has to be executed,
does not have any special characters like '_' in his name. This causes the error
VNI-2015 even when the whole configuration is OK.

Also,
Fix: Remove the Intelligent Agent's OS user from the list of users who are assigned the privilege "Deny Logon as a Batch Job".

. If a domain and local account exist for the same user, the passwords

   must be identical.

. OS passwords are case-sensitive when you enter them at the logon window

   and in the EM Console's Preferred Credentials section.

BTW,
I'm getting this from Metalink - Have you looked on Metalink?

"André Hartmann" <andrehartmann_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9f83p0$is5$1_at_crusher.de.colt.net...
> It has,
>
> I use the local administrator account .... that's the account that runs
> all the services there and it has the right "logon as batch job". I know
> about thias trap but it still doesnt work.
>
> "timkarnold" <timkarnold_at_home.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > You'll need to check the documentation, but the NT account on the
> > target machine must be local, not a network account and must have the
> > advanced right of 'logon as batch job' in User Manager.
> >
> > Good luck,
> > Tim
> >
> > "André Hartmann" <andrehartmann_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Hi there,
> > >
> > > I am trying to launch Export or Backup Jobs using OEM. Everything is
 on
> > > WinNT, Oracle 8.1.6, OEM 2.1.0.1.0
> > >
> > > All my jobs terminate saying "VNI-2015: Error while checking access
> > > rights" in the job details window of the job history. What is wrong ?
 Do
 the
> > > services on the target machine (where the DB instance is) have to run
 under
> > > a certain NT account ? What access rights is referred to ? sysman od
 OEM
 ?