Re: how do I transfer tables between Oracle databases?

From: Noel <tbal_at_inchrosoft.com.pl>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:47:32 GMT

Use export/import tools. You can export all user from database and import them to other database.

You can even duplicate /ORANT/DATABASE directory, but you need to be more expierenced.
Just shutdown database, copy /<ORACLE_HOME>/DATABASE directory, install other database on diffrent machine
shutdown it, and replace /DATABASE with old one. ( Should work if both installed on same drive ( C: ) )

U¿ytkownik "NW" <narw_at_hotmail.com> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:thclh0989eo82c_at_corp.supernews.com...