Re: portal installation troubles

From: Simon <smanduk_at_profidata.com.pl>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:46:35 GMT

Portal Configuration Assitant runs launch.bat located in C:\oracle\ora9ias\assistants\opca directory. This file contains path to JRE installation directory (I mean default installation directory).
Because during instalation of JRE you can change this default location, after this launch.bat doesn't work.
You have to correct it manually.

Greetings

Simon