Re: Maximum errors allowed in sql loader.

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:46:14 GMT

"anuragmin" <anurag_minocha_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:18.991168941390_at_iw1.mailusenet.com...
> Hi,
> Somehow the maximum errors allowed in sql loader is 50
> (default). How do I increase this to unlimited.
>
> If you see the sample log file below it has allow all discards
> set. The loading stopts once it reaches 50 records in the bad
> file. I want it to continue and keep logging as many error in
> the bad file.
>
> Thanks
> Anurag
>
> SQL*Loader: Release 8.0.5.0.0 - Production on Tue May 29
> 17:30:28 2001
>
> (c) Copyright 1998 Oracle Corporation. All rights reserved.
>
> Control File: loaddata.ctl
> Data File: ofasweb.txt
> Bad File: ofasweb.bad
> Discard File: ofasweb.dcs
> (Allow all discards)
>

> Number to load: ALL
> Number to skip: 0
> Errors allowed: 50
> Bind array: 64 rows, maximum of 65536 bytes
> Continuation: none specified
> Path used: Conventional
>

> ----
> Complete SEARCHING, BROWSING, and POSTING of text and BINARY messages!

Could you also please stop posting this independently to multiple groups? If you really think you are getting a bigger audience by posting this to multiple groups, crosspost, so newsreaders can deal with it. IMO, you won't get a bigger audience at all, and waste bandwith only, as everyone will come up with the same solution.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:46:14 CEST

Original text of this message