Re: Profiler tool

From: Steffen Ramlow <s.ramlow_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:44:58 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted]  i have heard that somewhere in our world people exist, which know oracle [Quoted] and sql server

[Quoted] ok, here it comes:

[Quoted] sql server profiler is a tool which allows to monitor all statements send to the server
[Quoted] [Quoted] the profiler has many filtering capabilities and a rich and handy gui

[Quoted] maybe i'm looking for a gui for oracle trace and audit