Re: Built-In Packages Explanation

From: Rick4096 <richard.anderson_at_nelincs.gov.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:46:01 GMT

"Randall Roberts" <randall_at_filer.org.nospam> wrote in message news:<3b0f08a4$1_1_at_news.pcmagic.net>...
> You can download .PDFs of the documentation from
>
> http://technet.oracle.com/docs/content.html
>
> Best!
>
> Randall
>
> Rick4096 <richard.anderson_at_nelincs.gov.uk> wrote in message
> > Hi, (I'm using Forms 6i)
> >
> > can anyone point me to an explanation of the Standard Extension
> > Built-in Packages.
> >
> > At the moment I looking a bit of code that uses ENABLE_ITEM, I can't
> > find an explanation of what this does.
> >
> > Where do I look if I come across a less obvious built-in?
> >
> > Thanks, Rick Anderson
> > North East Lincolnshire Council (UK)

Randall, Thanks, But how do I know which .PDF to look in. The whole thing does not appear as well put together as Visual Basic or Access.

Microsoft seam to actually explain their commands rather than just providing a list of them.

Regards, Rick. Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:46:01 CEST

Original text of this message