Re: Designer 6i Capture Design of Server Model.

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:42:54 GMT

250 tables and no constraints. Sounds like quite a database. Two things you might try. Check each tab in the server model navigator to see if anything was brought in the first time that may be interfering with trying again. If you see anything, clean it out. When you do get to the point of being able to retry, pick fifteen or twenty tables at a time. 128MB is not very much memory for 6i and since there are no constraints, it doesn't matter what order you bring in the tables.

Van