Re: How to Import/Export Data To-From Oracle 8i Tables

From: Ray Vonhollen <RVONHOLLEN_at_pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:43:27 GMT

Randall,

Thanks for the info. Its extremely useful.

Makes complete sense.

Are there alternate commands to reverse the process on loading a table from an ASCII delimited file.
In a sense where a file is opened then a subsequent Insert Into tablename Select col1,col2,col3 etc from delimited file.?

Thanks in advance.

Ray.