Re: How to Import/Export Data To-From Oracle 8i Tables

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:43:07 GMT

Hi,

Take a look at Chyfo (http://www.ispirer.com/products/) Chyfo can export data from Oracle and any other databases to text files (CSV, TAB delimited, fixed length formats). Chyfo generates DDL statements like CREATE TABLE, CREATE INDEX for Oracle, control files for SQLLoader.
This is command prompt tool that can accept many parameters.

This is easy to use tool. For example, the command: d:>chyfopro /d=ora_base /u=scott /p=tiger /t=dept.% /of=tab will export all tables in the schema DEPT to TAB delimited text files.

Best regards, Dmitry