Oracle Reports and OAS

From: marcin <gormar_at_poland.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:41:25 GMT

Hi there,

I am trying to set Oracle Reports Server on development server in the way it co-exists and co-operates with Oracle Application Server. Everything works fine ;-) until configuring OAS itself.
Trying to add the cartridge I found myself lacking cartridge itself (rwows60.dll). Verified installed components, but everything seems to be all right. I am running 8.1.6.2 DB with OAS 4.0.8.

The other question is starting up Reports Server. It exits with ORA-0186 error message saying about disability of listening on the port. That's strange, as tnsnames.ora contains valid (in my opinion) entries.

If anyone could share his experience with that, would be welcome.

thanks

mg Received on Sat Jul 21 2001 - 23:41:25 CEST

Original text of this message