Problem dealing with Oracle installation on NT

From: Mirko <mirksidd_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 10:58:56 +0200

That's the problem:
 I'm trying to install Web Portal on a NT machine. The configuration is the following one:
Oracle 8i Enterprise 8.1.7.0
Application Server: 9iAS Enterprise vs 1.0.2.2 (I'm running the minimun installation)
During installation I got the follow message: "Exception in query", but it doesn't show which query and what's the real problem. It appens when the installation has got the 60% done.

I think the Oracle Db installation was OK, but the problem deals with the installation of the Web Server Apache.
I'm following the Oracle documentation available in the Oracle official site. But it refers to the Application Server version 1.0.2.1.

Someone can tell me what am I doing wrong?

Thanx Received on Fri Jul 20 2001 - 10:58:56 CEST

Original text of this message