Re: Tool for schema synchronization

From: Dusan Bolek <pagesflames_at_usa.net>
Date: 20 Jul 2001 08:00:23 -0700

kw <none_at_nowhere.where> wrote in message news:<3B580D99.26ED58B9_at_nowhere.where>...
> Dear all
>
> My question is if is there any tool for synchronization of schema
> (schema-schema; schema-ddl file; ddl file - ddl file; ...) for oracle
> server?
>

> If any idea please give me a message

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. If your question is about sychronization and managing of data objects in several schemas and/or files, then question is if you want to manage only definitions or also data stored in objects ?
If you have only definitions on your mind, then many tools are available to design, develop, maintain and manage database model. If you need to synchronize also data between schemas and databases then you can use a lot of Oracle features like DB links, jobs etc., it depends on your actual situation.

Dusan Bolek, Ing.
Oracle team leader