Re: Please Help: ORA-00600 internal error

From: <olivier.utkala_at_msg-software.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:22:25 +0200

I had the same error when i used bad OCI functions sequences for a SQL-SELECT operation on a table with a LONG column. I resolved the problem when i found the correct OCI sequence.

OLEDB call ODBC functions. ODBC call OCI functions. Found an over way to connect to Oracle with ASP : try the native OCI API.

Olivier