Re: Oracle Memory leakage

From: Rok Kodrun <rok.kodrun_at_uni-lj.si>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 10:46:42 +0200

What do you mean by that? Never intended or aproved...? So, does Oracle 7.3 work on NT 4.0 or not? As far as I know, it does. Is there a problem in SP6? Does it matter if it's NT Server or Workstation?

We have a distributed database on 13 PCs. 3 of them have completely the same configuration. 2 of the4m work fine! The third started this memory problems in last month.

Rok

"Daniel A. Morgan" <Daniel.Morgan_at_attws.com> wrote in message news:3B54806A.C68E564_at_attws.com...
> Rok Kodrun wrote:
>
> > Oracle Memory leakage
> >
> > I have a Oracle7.3 workgroup server on Win NT 4.0 SP 6 which is using
 more
> > and more memory - in two days it fills up all the system memory (64mb)
 and
> > virtual memory.
> >
> > After reboot no other application is runing except from ORACLE server
 (and
> > there are no other apps connected to Oracle server). Using NT
 Performance