<OSC> in Forms6i (Web)

From: Peter Yu <yuyh_at_sp.edu.sg>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 14:34:19 +0800

Hi,

I notice the <OSC> indicator in the status bar while running a form off the Form 6i Server (unix).

I know that OSC means Operating System Command, which i presumed is meaningful in host-based or client-server environments only. In this instance, I am using a IE5 browser on my PC connecting to the Form server on a unix machine which then connect to the database on another machine. Where would the OS command be executed ? I couldn't try it out because i do not know the key-stroke to activate OSC, and couldn't find it in the "help key".

Plse help me with these 2 questions:

Where would the OS command be executed ? How to activate the OSC in such environment ?

Thanks

Peter Yu. Received on Fri Jul 13 2001 - 08:34:19 CEST

Original text of this message