Re: Please Help Java.exe

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:34:41 -0500

Try ( as a last resort)
Remove the CLASSPATH entry completely..
Uninstall the msjavax stuff..( Oracle uses its own java it is not the standard Java VM) Cleanly remove the existing Oracle stuff ( uninstall is not enough, clear the registry entries as well - delete Oracle_Home and its subds..)

Reinstall the Oracle software and be sure the Net8 stuff is completely installed - use 'custom' to be sure..

( if the new oracle installer works, everything else should it is also java based)