Reports manual suggestions please

From: Chris Boyle <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 10:56:07 -0400

I am trying to find a good manual for Oracle reports 6.0 and up. Training classes are on hold until the project is done. I am looking for something that goes a little more in depth than the application developers OCP guide. Can anyone make any suggestions? How in depth does Dr Dorsey's manual go into reports? Are there others available? Amazon only showed a few and they all had mixed reviews.

Another question. Is Oracle planning to do away with Reports? I noticed that it has been dropped from the OCP track but I haven't heard why.

Thanks for your opinions

Chris Received on Wed Jul 11 2001 - 16:56:07 CEST

Original text of this message