OraFocus Weekly: Netscape 4.x support, new links section

From: Jason Filby <jason.filby_at_orafocus.com>
Date: 9 Jul 2001 04:59:31 GMT

In this weeks update
- OraFocus.com now supports Netscape 4.x

  • New links section
  • Summary

OraFocus.com now supports Netscape 4.x

Thanks to feedback from our users, we've upgraded OraFocus.com to be fully compatible with Netscape 4.x browsers. If OraFocus.com didn't work for you before, try it out now! If you have any usability problems, let us know.

New links section

We've just put up a links section. If you have know of any good Oracle sites, send us the URL and a description of the site for consideration.

Summary

The site has continued to grow and we hope that the Oracle community finds it a useful resouce. If you have any feedback, including comments, suggestions and questions, please let us know!

  • Jason Filby (jason.filby_at_orafocus.com) http://orafocus.com - Focusing on the World of Oracle