Developer 6i's Compiler Strange behaviour

From: <hartono_nugroho_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:15:18 +0700

Hi all,

I am experiencing a strange behaviour on Form Builder (patch 5). Sometime when I fix/change something and recompile (using run button or file-admin-compile file), other part of the application (ussually report) will be broken.

For example, before I change anything, it could run the report just fine (using run_product built in). Then I change something (NOT the run_product) like the name of the button and recompile. The next time I try to run the report, it sometime display the error message or display blank report.

To fix it, I have to open the trigger that contain the run_product built in to see the PL/SQL code, press the compile button and then recompile the whole form again.

Anybody else experiencing the same problem?

Regards,
Ari Received on Fri Jul 06 2001 - 07:15:18 CEST

Original text of this message