JDeveloper 3.1.1.2 - Changing column width on a grid

From: Florencio Queiroz <florencio_at_bmnet.com.br>
Date: 2 Jul 2001 05:35:02 -0700

I want to change the default column width in a grid control but my change on object inspector Column Width has no effect at all. When I change the Label propriety, the label of column on grid changes, then I believe that I am making changes on correct where. The grid was generated by Business Component Dataform wizard. The default column width is a iqual width, like 50%-50% if there 2 columns.
Thanks in advance

Florencio Queiroz Received on Mon Jul 02 2001 - 14:35:02 CEST

Original text of this message