Apps 11iR3 install problem, error code FRS-92050 = ??

From: Sergey Markelov <markelov_at_mccme.ru>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 09:46:40 MSD

Hello!

We have tried to install received "Oracle Applications 11i Release 3 CD Pack for Linux Intel", but stopped with the following problem. What does it mean error code FRS-92050 ?

We installed the full version from CD-ROM's. All language settings - english only. Configuration of installation - one node, on which Linux Suse 7.0 is installed (note: Oracle Apps pack is sertified to work on this OS). When trying to login from client (Windows 2000 Pro SP1 + all fixes), we are able to submit login and password, and then to see menu. In the menu we choosed "System Administration" - it loaded and installed Oracle JInitiator 1.1.7.27 (first try only). After this the error "FRS-92050" (connection with Forms Server failed) happened (and this is permanent problem). And we were unable to do anything more.

Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Sergey Markelov <markelov_at_mccme.ru> Received on Thu Jan 01 1970 - 00:59:59 CET

Original text of this message