Python embebbed with Oracle SQL*Plus

From: Olav <olavb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2001 06:01:57 -0700

Some time ago I did some Oracle SQL*Plus on UNIX, and I was able to write quite powerful scripts embebbed in ksh (Korn Shell).

Is something similar possible with Python?

Also I have seen that that there is a special Perl version for Oracle. Is there something similar for Python (and would it be necessary to make a special Python for this?).

[Quoted] Generally, what is the best way to script Oracle with Python, and how does it compare to the two above?

Thanks
Olav Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 15:01:57 CEST

Original text of this message