Forms and Apps - TEMPLATE - "Close Window" question

From: Tim Metzger <metzger13_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:32:02 GMT

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

I have a simple single window, 2 block form integrated into Oracle Apps using the TEMPLATE supplied by Oracle. When I try to issue a close window , either from the "x" or the Action->Close Window, the TEMPLATE attempts a "Previous Block" and gives me an "At First Block" error. I haven't changed much in the TEMPLATE so I find it hard to believe that others haven't had this same issue and that it isn't a common occurrence when using the TEMPLATE.

Oracle won't help and just points me to documentation, which I have read, and is less than helpful.

Has anyone else had this problem. What block should I be going to to eliminate this problem ?

Thanks.

Tim. Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 16:32:02 CEST

Original text of this message