Re: WebDB/Portal development over Internet?

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 22:47:54 GMT

WebDB is no longer available (ended at version 2). Portal 3 is the replacement - a lot more powerful but also a bit more complicated to get started with.

Technet (http://technet.oracle.com) has great discussion gruops, documentation, software, examples - and more importantly a PDK (portal development kit) with virtually everything you are looking for. Technet does require registration, but other than that, it's free.

Hope This Helps
/Hans