Re: creating a database through odbc?

From: wayne <no_at_email.please.com>
Date: 21 Jun 2001 00:43:47 GMT

> No reason I know why you couldn't do what you wrote above. But perhaps you
 have
> forgotten the original post. Let me quote it again here.

Whatever. the fact of the matter was that your answer was "So my answer is NO!" with the usual stuff about everything non-Oracle being useless and not elegant.

There certainly are ways to do what the guy was trying to do, and there is no inherent weakness in ODBC which prevents you from doing anything you want in Oracle.

People who ask common questions innocently do not deserve a dumping because they asked the wrong question or they did not ask in a way that fits you. Received on Thu Jun 21 2001 - 02:43:47 CEST

Original text of this message