FOOLISH to install Oracle Forms 4.5 on Win2k Professional?

From: U-4EA <virtual005_at_NOSPAMhotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:18:17 GMT

 I have an older version of Oracle Developer 2000, and I am trying to install Oracle Forms 4.5 on IBM thinkpad laptops running Win2000 Professional. When the progress bar starts for copying files, it terminates abnormally at about 10%, and says there was some sort of memory address error. I tried it on several machines, and even tried it with a safe mode boot so other crap wouldn't run in the background and interfere with it, but the installation still konks out when file copying starts. Was it totally foolish of me to try to install this on Win2k Pro, because Oracle 7 server seems to work ok.

Desperate one... Received on Wed Jun 20 2001 - 01:18:17 CEST

Original text of this message