Problem with Designer Repository User Extensions

From: <jedra_at_support.pl>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:56:22 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have the problem connected with moving Oracle repository from one Oracle server to another, precisely with so called USER EXTENSIONS. Oracle Server ver 8.1.7, Designer 6i release 3 and Windows 2000 are installed on both servers
I do the dump of USER EXTENSIONS on old server and then I move this dump to another server (target server). This procedure proceeded without any problems. Next, I do export of whole application on old server and import on new server and then my problems occured:

Designer detected differences between existing USER EXTENSIONS and imorting application, try to resolve this problem and then try again.

I would be grateful for any help. Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 20:56:22 CEST

Original text of this message