Page setup in report builder

From: Steve Elster <elster_at_eircom.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:05:10 +0100

Does anyone know how to set the page size properly in 6i report? The parameter screen has a menu with File/Page setup on it, which seems to overide the settinmgs in the printer queue and in the report. My users have to keep altering these settings whenever they run a report because we have different paper sizes for some of the reports. Each repoprt will always be pinted on the same size paper, so I should be able to set the paper size in the report definition or when the report is called.

Any help gratefully received

Steve Received on Tue Jun 19 2001 - 22:05:10 CEST

Original text of this message