unable to connect to DB from DEV2000

From: michael.cooke <michael.cooke_at_tinyworld.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:11:35 +0100

[Quoted] Have just installed Oracle 8.1.7 onto NT4.0 sp4 and am unable to connect to it from Developer 2000 [forms 4.5 reports2.5]. I installed Dev 2000 first due to its trying to use same oracle home as 8i if that installed first. With Oracle 7.3.3 both were had same home and worked immediately. I get an error 'no interface driver installed' . I believe it to be a problem in TNSnames and/or listener or even registry entry. Any help would be appreciated.

Mick Received on Sun Jun 17 2001 - 14:11:35 CEST

Original text of this message