NT Oracle

From: Paul Kluk <klukp_at_labs.wyeth.com>
Date: 12 Jun 2001 12:09:43 -0700

Situation - new to Oracle 8i on NT platform Database dies when our third party backup starts to backup the database
We remove the database from the backup list and the database doesn't die.
We've tried to kill the database before the backup starts and start the database after the backup completes - using the at command within NT. problem is insufficient rights when run under the at scheduler - works from command prompt.
Know how to keep database up - downside no backups are being done.... How do we insure proper backups of the database without killing it??

Thanks Received on Tue Jun 12 2001 - 21:09:43 CEST

Original text of this message