Re: Saving off forms query criteria

From: Jane Williams <jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2001 07:16:00 GMT

On Fri, 08 Jun 2001 15:53:40 -0500, Parichai Kalari <pkalari_at_abbnm.com> wrote:

>Some of you may have done this, but is there a way we can save query
>criteria in forms and retrieve them later to re-execute them(like in
>Access)? Here is an example.

I have no idea what Access does, but I know there's a system variable in Forms that stores the current query. I've used it in the past to hand to a Report as a parameter: the report then prints out details of the records selected in the form. As I recall, it's a Where clause (without the "Where") that gets stored.

Can't remember details I'm afraid, but hopefully this gives enough of a hint to get you started. Received on Sat Jun 09 2001 - 09:16:00 CEST

Original text of this message