How can I run reports 6i in batch mode?

From: Patny <thuynh2_at_bigpond.net.au>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 11:58:56 GMT

[Quoted] Please help,

We are trying to convert SQR reports to ORACLE Reports 6i, using report builder 6i in X-Windows environment. All our SQR scripts are overnight batch running, is that possible to run report 6i in batch mode ?

If it's possible, please tell me what is the command to run them?

Our environment is ORACLE 8i (v8.7), 9ias, UNIX Solaris, X-Windows.

I already tried the following command in UNIX:

rwrun60 module=<rep_name.rdf> userid=uname/psswd_at_conn destype=file desformat=html desname=<output.lis> batch=yes

The error message was:

REP-1800: formatter error.

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Jun 04 2001 - 13:58:56 CEST

Original text of this message