Re: Profiler tool

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 17:11:57 -0700

Steffen Ramlow wrote:

> like returning resultsets from stored procs? :-)
>
> "wayne" <no_at_email.please.com> wrote in message
> > > Not going to happen as far as I know.
> >
> > Maybe we found something SQL Server can do that Oracle can't?

[Quoted] Oracle does that just fine. Or have you somehow missed the phrase REF CURSOR in the documentation and here in this group?

[Quoted] Oh, that's right, Microsofties don't read documentation. Sorry for the moment of confusion.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Sat Jun 02 2001 - 02:11:57 CEST

Original text of this message