Re: Oracle 8.1.6 +jdk1.3?

From: Rogier Schoenmakers <rogiers_at_xilinx.com>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 16:54:03 +0100

I don't know how it works or I might be telling you stuff you already know:

If you need to compile before running the java procedures, try compiling with the extension -target 1.2

ie: javac -target 1.2 javafile.java

This will compile your java program into a version 1.2

But, like I said, it might be completely useless to you ;-)

Rogier.