Re: freeware editor

From: Glenn Nyhan <gnyhan1_at_ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 21:37:12 +0100

Marcus,

I have recently purchased (yes I know not freeware) a PL/SQL and SQL IDE called PL/SQL Developer from All Round Automations (www.allroundautomations.nl/index.html). This is by far the best and most reasonably priced ($150.00 US) IDE I have found. I have used it as a replacement for Oracles SQL*Plus and SQL Worksheet. I now do all my SQL and PL/SQL coding in this. In a word it is a tremendous product. Check out their website and try the free 30 day trial version. You will not regret it.

Glenn