Re: Designer 6i Capture Design of Server Model.

From: Phil Haigh <phil.haigh_at_fwpharma.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 18:00:25 +0100

>The progress bar went about halfway across
>and it just died; after 12 hours I terminated it via ctl-alt-del. Now
>if I restart the job, it won't even list the tables, it just freezes
>with the hour glass. Could all of this be do to the large number of
>tables?

Look at the Oracle server your repository is running on. All the hard work of reverse engineering the schema goes on in there. You'll need *plenty* of shared pool to reverse engineer a schema that big. Say about 40 megs.

Phil Haigh
Oracle Certified Professional, Developer 6i Received on Thu May 24 2001 - 19:00:25 CEST

Original text of this message