Re: Help:Index performance issue

From: Michael Austin <miaustin_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 20:36:13 -0400

The easy answer is to put the ones that are used in keep_pool.

Are all 13 indexes actually used? Spend some time to determine which ones are and which ones are not. If this is a write-intensive table, this can cause server update/insert performance issues, especially if your key values in some of the indexes get changed.

Michael Austin -- available now...
DBA Consultant