Re: Re: designer6i on Oracle 8.1.6 repository admin utility conne ct

From: Susan Deaves <Susan.Deaves_at_aeroint.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 10:00:15 +0000 (UTC)

I managed to solve my problem.
I had 2 Oracle homes set up-one for my oracle client one for designer and each has a copy of TNSnames etc-- no problem. But I had the Oracle_Home variable set in the system variables. When I used the Oracle home switcher, it changes the order of the homes in the path variable but it is overriden by the Oracle_home variable. I deleted this and I can now connect to every thing OK. I pass this on in case any one else finds themselves as baffled as I was!!

Susie Deaves
01935 443000 ext 3073
Aerosytems International

--
Posted from mail.london-2.starlabs.net [212.125.75.4]