Re: version control tools for Forms/Developer 2000 ?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 21:53:32 -0700

Peter Kretz wrote:

> Are there any version control tools for forms/developer 2000 ?
>
> I know there ist one from intersolv (pvcs) - as I know very expensive -
>
> and another one from a company called pure-atria. The name of the tool
>
> could be 'clearcase'.
>
> Does anyone know more version control tools for forms ? And how are the
> experience
>
> with this products ?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Peter J.

Any product can be used to version control Oracle Forms. Though I would imagine Oracle's Designer 6i would be the best of the lot for an Oracle shop.

But I can't help taking a snipe at ClearCase ... it is the most brain dead product I have ever had the pleasure to work with. Does it perform the version control function? Yes. Is the interface straight out of the 1970s? Yes.

Daniel A. Morgan Received on Mon May 21 2001 - 06:53:32 CEST

Original text of this message