Re: script to delete multiple tables

From: monkeyboy <brego34_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 11:54:08 -0500

Oracle Object for OLE (OO4O) which you can install using the Oracle installer has some spreadsheet examples that connect to an Oracle instance and do some simple queries and display them with all the code imbedded in the Excel Spreadsheet. It would be trivial to modify the example and have it loop through a column of table names and and delete them.