Version control of Oracle stored objects ???

From: jason <jfielding_at_trinitech.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 15:31:36 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] To those who use stored Oracle objects (functions, procedures, packages etc),
[Quoted] Can anyone give me any pointers on version control of these objects?????? We're on 8.1.5 + I'm using Schema Manager + we're now having problems with having multiple clients, all on different versions of these objects. Up until now, we've managed by doing things manually; keeping changes on a spreadsheet + having edit histories in each object, but we're now struggling [Quoted] [Quoted] with various clients having different requirements + on different versions of the objects.
Any pointers on how you do things would be helpful. TIA
Jason Received on Mon May 14 2001 - 16:31:36 CEST

Original text of this message